Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just a newcomer


My name is Mandi. My husband Ryan and I have been married for almost six years and have two beautiful children. Aubree lyn is 4 and Karter Ron is 2 1/2.
Ryan works for Morgan pavement as an estimator, and I work as a home health nurse one day a week. Aubree is the family princess. She loves anything to do with Cinderella and dress-up. She loves to sing and dance. We enrolled her in a neighborhood singing group where we are sure she will steal the show. Aubree is such a sweet girl. She is so helpful to her mom and brother. She says the darndest things, that are sure to get a laugh. We can't wait for the next words to come spilling out of her mouth, but are sad that she is growing up so fast. There is only one way to describe our little Karter, a born and bread cowboy. He is happiest when he is dealing with any kind of livestock. We took him to Cal-Ranch the other day. He was honestly more excited there than he was at Toys-R-Us. He spends most of his time in his cowboy hat and boots running around looking for someone to take him to see the "tows" (cows for those that don't speak Kart). I am new at this blog stuff but I will try to keep you all up to date on the family and fun happenings.

2 comments:

Natalie and Spencer said...

Yay Mandi! I am so excited that you have finally entered the blogger world. It is sort of addicting, but in a good way- looks awesome

The Ostlers said...

You really will love blogging... it is way fun! Make sure you post lots of pictures so we can see our cute little babies :)

Josh and Annie