Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Off and Running




As you all can see I have joined the blogging world. This miracle wouldn't have happened without the help of Nat, thank you so much. You are the greatest!
I will not try to fill you in too much all at once, so let me tell you what the latest and greatest has been for our family. Aubree and Karter have informed me that they love their friends and are quite "cool" in the neighborhood. We have had everything from movie afternoons to tea parties. The ranch has been quite apart of our late summer. The cows have come, grazed and now are MIA. Somewhere out there are some pretty sneaky "tows". Aubree told her dad not to worry they are just playing hide and seek!
I hope that this will help to keep up with friends and family. I give no promises as it has to do with layouts, pasting and cutting. I will try to do my best.

1 comment:

Brian&Em said...

Cute blog! I should warn you though, it becomes addicting.